managing condition tags

Yves Barbion yves.barbion at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 08:26:33 PDT 2008

Indeed, Rick and Rene,

I pulled it out of the archives.

I've got the FindChangeSpecial plug-in, which helps to some extent: I can
"remap" condition tags. In my perfect world, it would be nice I would have
an option in the Change Format drop-down list which says: "Make text
unconditional and delete condition tag." ;-) Maybe a feature request for
FindChangeSpecial 2.1?

Cheers.

--
Yves Barbion