justification in structured FrameMaker

Lester C. Smalley lsmalley at infocon.com
Fri Apr 18 11:28:23 PDT 2008

Cindy -

How is your EDD setup for the Ref element and its sub-elements?  Are
they defined as paragraphs or text ranges?  Do you have inherited
formatting, or do you specify defined paragraph and/or character styles?

Because formatting is the realm of the EDD, it is more far more
important to know its content than the XML structure to be able to
answer this question.

- Lester
Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley AT infocon DOT com
Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
Yorklyn, DE  19736               Web: www.infocon.com