best method to store template version

Karene Millar karenemillar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 09:45:25 PDT 2008

Hi I'm new to this group, but not to FrameMaker :)

I am responsible for maintaining the templates at my current company
and I was wondering if anyone had suggestions on the best place to
store the template version. Ideas are: in a variable or perhaps on a
reference page.

To be clear - I have a version number and date associated with the
template so when you have a document you can look at it and identify
the template version/date to see if it is using the latest templates.

Thanks!

Karene