Microsoft XP support

Rick Quatro frameexpert at truevine.net
Mon Apr 28 07:40:27 PDT 2008

I recently bought an Acer laptop with Vista. Because of all the anti-Vista
press, I was prepared to install XP or a dual boot setup. However, I decided
to work with Vista first. So far, it has worked just fine with FrameMaker
7.2, 8.0, and FrameScript 5.1. The key may be RAM; I have 3Gb and it doesn't
seem sluggish at all.

Your use of "NEVER" may be based on experience, but if it's based on the
opinion of others, you may want to give it a chance. Even if you go with
Linux or Mac OSX, you will have to have some flavor of Windows if you are
going to run FrameMaker.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
585-659-8267