Microsoft XP support

Greg. Eckrich GWEckrich at wowway.com
Mon Apr 28 06:41:31 PDT 2008

Hi Dan,

Your sentiment is completely understood; however, where will you run
FrameMaker after your XP breaks?
Is Adobe going to port back to MAC (as though they should have left
in the first place)?!  or to Linux?  Do you have some inside scoop here?

I presently run frame in XP as a guest O/S on a MacBook Pro.  It
works.  Even so, it would not, under the scenario you project, offer
you an answer.  Would appreciate your thoughts.

Best regards,

Gregory Eckrich,
Technical Writer
708-743-6849 cell