OT: Podcast Question

jopakent at comcast.net jopakent at comcast.net
Mon Apr 28 08:11:15 PDT 2008

Sorry for the OT, but this silly little problem has to have been answered somewhere before and I just can't find a clue...

I'm using iTunes to download a set of daily podcasts because the servers here don't have the bandwidth to support streaming.

I have set up the download to check for new episodes daily, and that works fine.

However, the first time I configured the application, it was @ 7:53 AM. Now that is the scheduled time for the daily update. It would be a whole lot slicker (and conserve bandwidth) if I could set that update to happen at 2:AM.

I tried all of the controls I could find through the UI and tried looking for something promising in the registry, but no joy so far.  I tried iTunes support and even subscribed to their forums, but can't figure out how to post?

Anybody have a resource for addressing iTunes questions?

--
J. Paul Kent