Scripting - The Update command...

Stephen O'Brien sobrien at innovmetric.com
Tue Apr 29 08:21:57 PDT 2008

I have a document in a book (FM 7.2) that contains a large text inset.

When I update manually the book, the document
contents and those of its text inset (which
contains cond. formats) update correctly.

My script opens the same book and turns on the
correct cond. formats one document at a time and
then updates the book. The output is not the
same. The text inset does not always update. I've
read the command description (UPDATE) and
updating the text insets is the automatique behavior.

Note that in other cases all works well.

Any idea what may be wrong...

Thanks for your ideas...

Stephen O'Brien
Technical Writer / Rédacteur technique
InnovMetric Software Inc. / InnovMetric Logiciels inc.
2014, Cyrille-Duquet, suite 310
Québec (Québec) Canada G1N 4N6

Tel.: (418) 688-2061
Fax: (418) 688-3001
E-mail: sobrien at innovmetric.com
www.innovmetric.com
PolyWorks, the Universal 3D Metrology Software Platform for Manufacturing (TM)

Don't miss the upcoming International PolyWorks
User Meeting on May 29-30, 2008, in Montreal,
Canada! <http://www.innovmetric.com/Manufacturing/ipum2008.aspx>Register Today!

Ne manquez pas le prochain Congrès international
des utilisateurs de PolyWorks les 29 et 30 mai
2008, à Montréal, Canada!
<http://www.innovmetric.com/Manufacturing/ipum2008.aspx?lang=fr>Inscrivez-vous
dès aujourd'hui!