Comparison of plugin options

David Kuhn david.kuhn at amdocs.com
Wed Apr 30 03:15:16 PDT 2008

I need to advise my group what plugin to purchase for easy mapping of
templates with different tag names.
The obvious choice is TemplateMapper.
Paragraph Tools (Silicon Prairie) is also a possibility, but it is more
limited.
I was wondering if combining Paragraph Tools with BookXRefs (Leximation)
would achieve the same effect for less money.
From what I can see, I'd be missing Master Page and Reference Page
Mapping, as well as table mapping. What else would I be missing by using
these instead of Template Mapper.

Any thoughts regarding this choice are appreciated.

David Kuhn
Technical Writer, PBG

+1.972.9.776.1956 (desk)
+1.972.54.307.8987 (mobile)

AMDOCS > CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE SYSTEMS INNOVATION