Seeking FM7.2 for Windows and WebWorks Professional 2003 V 8.6

Maxwell Hoffmann maxwell.hoffmann at welocalize.com
Tue Aug 5 13:35:21 PDT 2008

I have a project coming up wherein I need to obtain upgrade licenses for
some non-current software. Does anyone know of a reseller or outlet that
could sell me upgrade licenses for FrameMaker 7.2 for Windows (upgrade
from FM7.0) and WebWorks Professional 2003 V 8.6 (upgrade from WWorks
V8.0)

Please "BCC" me on your replies; I haven't received any FrameUsers
Digests in about a week and am working on reestablishing receipt of
those emails.

Maxwell Hoffmann
Production Lead
Welocalize