FM 8 "Next pgf tag" having no effect...

Lin Sims ljsims.ml at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 05:23:31 PDT 2008

This seems to be a (semi) long standing issue with FM8, in that others
have reported having problems with it: to be specific, when pressing
return, FM ignores the Next Tag information and adds another line
using the same tag.

 I ran into this issue last night. Since I didn't know that others had
experienced it, I thought it was something weird with my installation
and I reinstalled everything. Not something I really wanted to do!

The Adobe Forums thread
(http://www.adobeforums.com/webx?128@@.3c059165) hasn't been updated
since April.

I was wondering if anyone had found a fix or work around for this in
the months since?

--
Lin Sims