ON-SCREEN GUIDES

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 02:23:22 PDT 2008

My workaround has been to make lines (.5pt) in Cyan and then delete
them when I have finished aligning to them.

A more dangerous approach would be to apply a special color tag to the
lines that you could then change to white or your background color.

I would add guides to the wishlist for next FM upgrade.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson