ON-SCREEN GUIDES

Peter.Zoubek at gov.si Peter.Zoubek at gov.si
Wed Aug 13 02:26:32 PDT 2008

You can define nonprinting colour.

-----Original Message-----
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com
[mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of Bodvar
Bjorgvinsson
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2008 11:23 AM
To: Michael Zaichenko
Cc: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Re: ON-SCREEN GUIDES

My workaround has been to make lines (.5pt) in Cyan and then delete them
when I have finished aligning to them.

A more dangerous approach would be to apply a special color tag to the
lines that you could then change to white or your background color.

I would add guides to the wishlist for next FM upgrade.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 8:50 AM, Michael Zaichenko
<biozaichenko at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello there,
> does anyone know of a utility that would put guides on my screen. To
explain: Frame doesn't have any guides and at times it's needed. Any
advanced software - Photoshop, Indesign, etc. has rules (or guides) which
you can just drag around and place wherever you need and align your
objects accordingly. Not so with Frame. So I thought maybe there is some
on-screen guides utility that I can use. I know, I know - grid lines,
snapping, aligning, etc. are all to my discretion. However i'm doing a
specific graphic work and all i need is guides.