ON-SCREEN GUIDES

Schreer, Carol x23174 Carol.Schreer at broadridge.com
Wed Aug 13 08:42:44 PDT 2008

Hello out there in FM land,

I have a question about removing a frame/column where a chapter TOC one
was on the first page in a file.  Want to keep the header at the top of
the page but have the body text expand across the page to the right
side. The left margin is correct as is.  See the attached example.

Thanks for any help!

Carol