ON-SCREEN GUIDES

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 02:10:26 PDT 2008

Carol,

On this list attachements are stripped off the messages. You would
have to send it directly to someone on the list or "jing" a snapshot
of it (see http://www.jingproject.com/) and insert the link.

I think a sample is need for a compact answer.

Bodvar

On Wed, Aug 13, 2008 at 3:42 PM, Schreer, Carol x23174
<Carol.Schreer at broadridge.com> wrote:
> Hello out there in FM land,
>
> I have a question about removing a frame/column where a chapter TOC one
> was on the first page in a file.  Want to keep the header at the top of
> the page but have the body text expand across the page to the right
> side. The left margin is correct as is.  See the attached example.
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> Carol

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.