ANN: Three day FrameScript course, Front Runner Training, Toronto, Canada

Veronica veronica at front-runner.com
Mon Aug 18 07:22:46 PDT 2008

Framescript is a tool that allows you to automate many of the manual tasks
in FrameMaker publishing that normally consumes hours every day. The return
on investment is immediate. This course will change the way that you use
Framemaker.

On September 10 to 12, 2008 at Front Runner, in Toronto, Canada, Alan Houser
delivers our three day FrameScript course. This course is only offered twice
a year...take advantage of the opportunity to attend our fall dates!

Receive Rick Quatro's updated FrameScript textbook with this course - Value
$120.

Cost: $1,690.00 per person plus GST
Receive a 10% discount until August 31st
Payment required at time of registration to receive the discount.

Please contact Front Runner 416-515-0155 to register for the course.

This discount cannot be combined or offered with any other promotion or
discount offerings.

Sincerely,

Veronica Kutt
President
Front Runner Training
A Division of Front Runner Publishing Solutions Inc.
416-515-0155
Call Toll free: 1-877-999-0155
veronica at front-runner.com

FrameMaker to Acrobat seminar Sept. 26 & 27 in Montreal. Click for details
http://www.front-runner.com/index.html

Read Shlomo's Article Enabling PDFs for User Input to find out how much you
can learn in this two day workshop.
http://www.front-runner.com/tools_and_resources/articles/enabling_pdfs.html