Help with Frame to PDF Failure please...

jody giunta jody_giunta at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 18 07:53:30 PDT 2008

Hello Frame Experts,

I'm hoping someone can kindly help with me with an error message that is causing PDF file generation failure when using FrameMaker 7.x for Windows and Acrobat Distiller 7.0.

The error occurred after the addition of some .png graphics in the FrameMaker source file.

Any help is greatly appreciated! :-)

Thank you,
Jody

This is part of the log file that shows the error:

<PDFX ISO="15930-1:2001" COMPLIANT="false">
PDF/X Compliance Report
1. Content
[Violation] Annotations were found inside the BleedBox, TrimBox, or ArtBox on the following pages:
Page 1, Occurrences: 6
Page 2, Occurrences: 2
Page 3, Occurrences: 1
Page 10, Occurrences: 4
Page 13, Occurrences: 1
Page 14, Occurrences: 1
Violations: The total found in this section was 15.
2. Summary
Warnings: The total found in this document was 0.
Violations: The total found in this document was 15.
This document does not pass PDF/X-1a:2001 compliance checks.
</PDFX>
%%[ Warning: Did not pass PDF/X compliance tests.. No PDF file produced. ] %% Distill Time: 0 seconds (00:00:00)
**** End of Job ****