Help with Frame to PDF Failure please...

Sam Beard sbeard at oico.com
Mon Aug 18 10:04:17 PDT 2008

Jody,

   I sent you an email off-list on this, but am sending this to the list, just to close the loop. I had the same issue recently and was helped tremendously by Richard Combs and Sean Brierly. I forwarded to you the emails they sent me to clear up this problem. They should do the same for you. If you have any further issues, let us know.

   And, once again, much thanks to Richard and Sean for helping me with that problem!

Samuel I. Beard, Jr.
Technical Writer
OI Analytical
979 690-1711 Ext. 222