ANN: Aerospace Technical Writers Needed - Milwaukee

John Smart jsmart at smartny.com
Thu Aug 28 05:37:07 PDT 2008

Fellow Framers ... our client in aerospace is seeking full-time writers
for structured
documentation and Simplified English for the new B787 and Airbus A380. The
positions are in the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area. Knowledge of SGML/XML
templates/schema,
document data types, common source databases,  content management, Mil
Spec. FAA, NATO,
illustrated parts data, S1000D specification,  XML Tools, DITA, FM8.0,
MAXit Checker and Simplified Technical English a plus.

If interested, contact us and we will refer you to the project team
leader. (No Fees. They need you.)

Great opportunity to work with Simplified Technical English for airlines
in 160 countries.

--
John Smart
Email:  jsmart at smartny.com
Smart Communications, Inc.
Tel: +1(212) 486-1894 -5GMT
VM+Fax: +1(212) 826-9775 24/7
http://www.smartny.com
"MAXit makes Complex Documentation Simple"