.book Files inside a Book

Jennifer Randel jennifer_randel at khsd.k12.ca.us
Thu Aug 28 13:55:43 PDT 2008

Hi everybody,
I have a feeling that the answer I'm going to get to the following question is, "Are you crazy? You can't do that!" But, here goes anyway...

I have documented programs on a menu. This menu is quite extensive and contains multiple submenus, each with their own programs. Right now my book contains a separate file for each program on the main menu. Each submenu already has its own book. I'd like to be able to plug those .book files into the main menu book and generate a PDF. I can plug the book files in, but they are ignored by FM when I update the book.

Is there is a way to accomplish this?

Thanks in advance,

Jennifer Randel
Data Processing Technical Writer