Cover page heading shows up as last PDF bookmark

Shlomo Perets shlomo2 at microtype.com
Mon Dec 1 06:17:18 PST 2008

Eli,

You wrote:

>A weird one.
>
>I have a document with a cover page that contains the document title. The
>title is the first paragraph in the document, but in the generated PDF,
>the title appears as the last bookmark.
>
>Why?
>How do I make the doc title show up as the first bookmark? (without having
>to move it manually in Acrobat)
>
>[FrameMaker 6.0p405]
>[Acrobat Professional 7.0.2]

Make sure that you have one flow ("A") for the entire content, update your
FM template as needed.
[ see http://www.microtype.com/Hmmms.html#0504 ]

Shlomo Perets

MicroType * http://www.microtype.com
FrameMaker training & consulting * FM-to-Acrobat TimeSavers

"Improve Your FrameMaker Skills" live web-based training sessions