Default anchored frame settings

Nancy Allison maker at verizon.net
Tue Dec 2 11:29:20 PST 2008

  Ah, you misunderstand. The reason I ask for recommendations is that
I'm CHEAP, and the license costs $25.00, which would come out of my
impoverished, freelancer's shallow pockets.

Don't want to spend the dough if there is any question about the tool,
or if there is some other tool out there that provides both that
solution and, I dunno, makes my breakfast and sings the national anthem
as well, for the same $25.00.

On Tue, Dec 2, 2008 at  2:24 PM, Art Campbell wrote:

> If it works for you, that's the most important thing.
But it's stable and been around for years.

Art