Making PDF of a FrameMaker document that contains PDF graphics

Christopher Seal cseal at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 5 09:27:52 PST 2008

Thank you to those who responded.

I found there is a problem with one of the PDF pages. The error message I
got was:
---------------------
%%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
%%[Page: 1]%%
%%[ Error: invalidfont; OffendingCommand: definefont; ErrorInfo: .notdef
--nostringval-- ]%%

Stack:
/Font
-dict-
/Garamond-BookCondensedItalic

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%
Now I have to find out how to fix this issue in the PDF.

Regards...Chris