Can't open FrameMaker 7.2 - resolved

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 01:42:28 PST 2008

Thanks for all those who replied.

I tried rebooting several times, and running the repair process of the
installer. It did not help. Eventually I bit the bullet and uninstalled
Frame and reinstalled, and it worked. The uninstaller gave me the option
to keep my settings, which I did. After reinstalling I still have my
cudspan tools. There was one file with ESC shortcut keys that I had
customized and it got overwritten, but I have a backup.

The only problem I noticed (so far) is that I can't scroll. I've seen
solutions for that on the list. I'll work on that later.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson