Finding a font

David Spreadbury dspreadb at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 06:56:42 PST 2008

Christopher,
You could save the file as MIF and then search the MIF file for Times.

Once you find it, go back to the Frame file(s) and look for the format that is using it, probably on a master page, then fix, replace or delete, the format using the Times font. You could also edit the MIF to reflect the font you want (copy a good font entry) and then open it up in Frame. All should then be well.