Paragraph catalog sort order

Stuart Rogers srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com
Mon Dec 8 14:50:44 PST 2008

Fred Ridder wrote:
> I think you might be on the right track, Peter, given someone else's
> observation that they have seen FM8 behave differently in this regard
> on two different machnies.
>
> But I have to say that I have no clue about where/how to change to
> a different character set for my OS (Windows XP Pro SP2).
>
> Fred Ridder

Fred,

Have a look at Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, Advanced
tab.  I'm not sure what you need to change there, but I think the Code
page conversion tables are what Peter is referring to.

HTH,

--
Stuart Rogers
Technical Communicator

srogers phoenix-geophysics com

"Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product."