Paragraph catalog sort order

Peter Gold peter at knowhowpro.com
Mon Dec 8 15:25:27 PST 2008

Stuart gives me more credit than I deserve for my wild guess. I
dreamed this up by remembering some of the reported problems with
Unicode-aware FM and spurious characters in PDF bookmarks, and in
moving legacy files created in earlier versions into FM 8.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 4:50 PM, Stuart Rogers
<srogers at phoenix-geophysics.com> wrote:
> Fred Ridder wrote:
>> I think you might be on the right track, Peter, given someone else's
>> observation that they have seen FM8 behave differently in this regard
>> on two different machnies.
>>
>> But I have to say that I have no clue about where/how to change to
>> a different character set for my OS (Windows XP Pro SP2).
>>
>> Fred Ridder
>
> Fred,
>
> Have a look at Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, Advanced
> tab.  I'm not sure what you need to change there, but I think the Code
> page conversion tables are what Peter is referring to.
>
> HTH,

HTH