What's the latest on Document Management?

Donald M Rinderknecht Donald.M.Rinderknecht at noaa.gov
Tue Dec 9 11:46:13 PST 2008

Of course, right after I posted this, I see Gillian's thread on "Source
Control for Frame".

Let's use that thread.

Don.

Don Rinderknecht -- 405.325.2805
Meteorologist Instructor/Developer
Warning Decision Training Branch, Norman, OK
http://www.wdtb.noaa.gov
"The more they overthink the plumbing, the easier it is to stop up the drain." - Cdr Montgomery Scott, Star Trek III