FM file per country for same software

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 06:55:05 PST 2008

I don't see any reason not to treat it as you would translation into
any other language. If I were you, I'd:
* turn track changes on
* plan on serial processing -- one writer is the lead for any given
chapter or part. The other writer waits patiently for a draft that has
been reviewed, edited, and approved. This increases the time required
to release, but if the writers are on different release schedules, you
just need to factor it in.
* use your company's bug tracking system to log and record errors that
the second writer finds in the final draft that has been passed to
them. Don't do it informally.

Art

Art Campbell
                  art.campbell at gmail.com