Template organization

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Fri Dec 12 12:40:14 PST 2008

Nancy,

In this instance you can eat your cake, and have it too.

In the book file, select the TOC file and from the menu select
Format > Document > Numbering, then select the Chapter tab. Select
Text format, and type your text in it. In this case TOC. Or whatever
you want. This value will be inserted in all <$chapnum> variables for
that file in that book.

Scott