Template organization

quills at airmail.net quills at airmail.net
Fri Dec 12 12:42:15 PST 2008

If you use a specific template file for the first chapter, the first
Appendix, and one for Index, Glossary, and TOC, and a one for the
following chapter files and following Appendix files, you can set the
Document numbering for each and don't have to mess with them again.
They will automagically generate in correct sequence.

Scott