Tab issue with FrameMaker 8

blamborn at comcast.net blamborn at comcast.net
Mon Dec 15 08:52:03 PST 2008

I am working with FrameMaker 8 on a Windows XP platform. I have my product interface in preferences set to FrameMaker.

I have generated a TOC and am trying to set tabs to place the page number out near the right edge of the page.  I have defined the tab stops, but when I hit the tab key the insertion point does not move.

I have followed the steps laid out in the Help file to the letter and am not having success.

Thanks,

Brian