Checkboxes in numbered lists

Jerilynne Knight jerilynne.knight at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 06:20:14 PST 2008

I've found the way Yves describes to provide the most flexibility in my
documents...it is another paragraph tag AND I've found I end up needing a
table and *get* to fight with the table-in-a-table challenges. So I would
definitely second this approach, even tho I agree with Cheryl's table
suggestion!

I actually ran into this requirement a couple of weeks ago and my client
dearly wanted to have the items tagged using one paragraph tag...couldn't
get it to happen since the numbers came out in some kind of gibberish!

Happy holidays to all and blessings for a wonderful 2009.

Jerilynne