Pulling a "custom" page number into a TOC or Index

blamborn at comcast.net blamborn at comcast.net
Thu Dec 18 12:44:51 PST 2008

I am building a book in FM 8 (on a XP Pro machine). At the end of the book I have a chapter that is a Glossary, and several chapters that will serve as Appendices.

I would like the first page of the Glossary to be numbered "Glossary-1". I can make this appear on the page by editing the footer on the Master Pages. However, when I run the TOC update, it only pulls the "1". It leaves the "Glossary-" off.

I have been reading through the User Guide that comes with FM 8 and I am not seeing any instructions for doing this.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Brian