Frame 8 trial woes

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 14:02:17 PST 2008

Can you create a new document and PDF it?

And have you checked your trial version to see if all patches have
been rolled in? And if not, you probably need to apply any patches.

Are you using the limited Distiller version that came with the trial,
or a separate complete Acrobat install?

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.