Frame 8 trial woes

Emily Berk emily at armadillosoft.com
Mon Dec 22 14:15:58 PST 2008

I'm using whatever came with the free trial.

At 02:02 PM 12/22/2008, Art Campbell wrote:
Thanks for your prompt reply, Art.  Answers embedded, below.

>Can you create a new document and PDF it?

Yes.

>And have you checked your trial version to see if all patches have
>been rolled in? And if not, you probably need to apply any patches.

I downloaded the trial version yesterday, but, no, I did not apply
any patches at all.

>Are you using the limited Distiller version that came with the trial,
>or a separate complete Acrobat install?

I'm using the limited Distiller that came with the trial.  The PC on
which I installed the trial had no pre-existing versions of the Adobe software.

I think what you are suggesting is that I add each chapter, one by
one and keep generating the PDF and see what happens, huh?

And I think I will get some lunch, take some deep breaths, and do
that.  But, sigh.

--  Emily