FM 8 upgrade woes: some solutions

Syed.Hosain at aeris.net Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Dec 23 18:32:05 PST 2008

Sorry to hear about the problems you have had, but ... I guess everyone
has their own particular experiences that will differ.

On both my older XP system, and now my rebuilt Vista system, FM 8
crashes FAR less frequently than FM 7 (any of the 7.0, 7.1 or 7.2
versions).

I find it to be much more stable and consistent and am glad I upgraded.