Graphics Fundamentals

Jack DeLand jdeland1 at comcast.net
Wed Dec 24 10:49:03 PST 2008

I inherited some old files, and the graphics look awful - squished and
squiggly - except when I print to a printer, or generate a PDF. Then
they look fine, nice and crisp, even if (intentionally) shrunken.  The
writer who did this is long gone, and of course the process was never
documented, so I don't know how he did it.

I have tried "shrinking" in Snag-It, and reducing the percent of size on
import. Both options yield a "fuzzy" look that I'm getting complaints
about.  Is there some sort of FM option or technique that I can use to
get the same results as he did?

--
Jack DeLand :: Member, Information Architecture Institute :: Michigan :: +1 248 252 2200 :: GMT -5