Mac with Fusion software

HSC Italian twins398 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 28 08:38:29 PST 2008

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone on this list has experience running FrameMaker on a Mac, using Fusion software.

I've always used Frame on a PC. I'm starting my own business and really prefer the Mac. A friend told me about Fusion, which is a software that allows you to run Windows XP and all Windows applications on a Mac. My friend said this is seamless, but he's never used FrameMaker, just the MS Suite.

ANY insight on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Heidi