List of graphics files

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 07:34:32 PST 2008

Get Bruce Foster's Archive utility.
It'll create an archive of the book (or a file) and include only the
elements that are actually used.
Rename your over-full directory, copy the Graphics directory created
by Archive to the same name and location as your original and you
should be all set.

And it's also great for archiving books. ;-  )

An alternative, if you're handy with scripts, is to generate the list
of imported graphics, write it out as a text file, and use that file
as input to copy and move the graphics that are actually used. Again,
rename the original directory and recreate a directory in the original
location with the original name and copy the "good" files back in.

Art

Art Campbell
                          art.campbell at gmail.com
                                                      No disclaimers apply.