Landscape Tab Pages and PDF Oddities

Pinkham, Jim Jim.Pinkham at voith.com
Fri Feb 1 09:44:49 PST 2008

I'm running Frame 7.1p116 and Acrobat 6.0 Professional ver.
6.0.5.2006-03-01 and doing my first really foray into a book that
includes extensive landscape tabloid-size pages. I'm noticing two
oddities upon generating the PDF (we create a PostScript file first and
then typically double-click to activate Distiller):

*	The entire book comes out in PDF as letter size, including the
tab sheets.
*	The bookmarks are created for the sections (part of one chapter,
in a separate document; all of another chapter) that have tab pages, but
when I click on the boomarks they don't take me to the page.

What do I need to tweak to fix these two outcomes and get my mixed page
sizes and functional bookmarks? Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Jim