Change bars that will not die and making RoboHelp for FrameMaker see

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 05:27:43 PST 2008

You may have to check for conditional text. Revision bars are often
set in some conditions. You may have to change that directly or just
make the "offending" paragraph (object) unconditional.

Also change bars may be the result of an element set to display the
change bar, so if these documents are structured, you may have to look
into the EDD.

Further, there may be a character format set to use change bars.

Try first to Format > Document > Change Bars > "Clear All Change Bars
...". If the change bars then show when you open the file (test by
closing and reopening), some of the above may be the "offending"
factor.

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson

--
"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenious."
 -- Edsel Murphy, dec.