Working with Images: saving as HTML

Inbar, Paul paul.inbar at intel.com
Sun Feb 3 23:40:52 PST 2008

 Hi all,

First, thanks for a very informative thread.

I have a question not so much about the best format, but about how Frame
treats images imported by reference when saving Frame files as html (via
Frame's Save as). This is in reference to an unstructured file in Frame
7.2. I find that when I save a file as html, if the referenced images
are gifs, then in the generated html files the img sources are to the my
original gif images. If, however, the referenced images in the Frame
file are pngs, then in the generated html files the img sources are gif
copies of the pngs that Frame has generated.

Is there a way to change this behavior and force Frame to use the
referenced image in the generated html files? Or is the whole Save as
html thing a "deprecated" capability that was never really worked out
all the way?

Thanks in advance,
Paul
Intel Israel (74) Limited