System rebuild - can not print book

Pete Rourke pete at rourke.org
Mon Feb 4 18:48:51 PST 2008

Thanks William,

I looked through the master pages, they were all clean as well.

So I printed each of the individual 23 files in the book to PDF, without one
hiccup. So I have a feeling the guilty file is book file.

So I'm thinking of assembling all of the 23 files, and importing them into a
new book.

Does that sound sensible?

Thanks again

Pete