OT: RE: oldie

Diane Gaskill dgcaller at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 5 00:27:29 PST 2008

I thought I should add OT to the topic so that those who are not interested
can delete without reading.

It seems that there are a few of us left. The Wizards Club, maybe?
Including two who actually worked at FrameTech.

Susan, do you remember the LAW? (law at frame.com (Lori Winfree) in support?)
Amazingly helpful.

You guys have good memories. The address was framers at uunet.uu.net.  I still
have a few messages in my archives from those days, including some from
people at Frame Technology.  1010 Rincon Circle was about 3 blocks from
where I worked.  We actually used to be able to walk in the front door and
ask for someone from support to come to the lobby and help us with FM
problems.  And they did. What was really nice is that we could understand
what they were saying, and they understood us too.  But I digress.

The following email about the change of listowners ought to bring back a few
memories to some of you.

Diane
=======