Revising Help topics created in WebWorks

Rebecca Martin rmartin at radcomservices.com
Tue Feb 5 10:42:16 PST 2008

I have a legacy Help project that was created in Frame7.1 and published via
Webworks Publisher 2003 for FrameMaker. We need to make changes to the
footer in every topic, but have been unable to find the project file for
editing. I was told we should make the changes in Frame and republish the
help with Webworks. Unfortunately, it looks like we cannot make changes to
the current project unless we use the WebWorks Publisher Professional
Edition 7.0. (That would require us to upgrade, but we're not sure the
current version of FM would work with it.)

Is that a correct assumption?

Is there a project file we should be looking for? We have found .wdt and
.wfp files, none of which open the project.

Any advice on how to proceed?

Rebecca R. Martin

Professional Services Manager

Radcom, Inc.