Duplicating a two-page section

Brewster, Christopher C christopher.c.brewster at lmco.com
Tue Feb 5 15:25:10 PST 2008

I'm learning FM as I go, out of necessity. I need to make an alternative
version of a procedure, so I need a copy of the original appearing just
after it, which I'll modify. The procedure contains a linked graphic.
Simply copying a page didn't work because its contents were inserted
into another page. So I used Special > Add Disconnected Pages. It's OK
to be disconnected because each procedure starts at the top of a page.
The text copied in fine, but the linked graphic needs to appear at the
top, above the heading. FM won't let me put it there.

Any solution to the above appreciated, or just an easier way to copy two
pages and insert the copy after the original.

And thanks for the answers to my previous question.

Christopher C. Brewster
Lockheed Martin MS2