Internal Error

Shmuel Wolfson sbw at actcom.com
Thu Feb 7 02:57:22 PST 2008

I'm using FM Version 7.2b128. There are some Corel embedded graphics
which takes 5-10 seconds to display. When I'm scrolling through the
document and I encounter one of them, I can't continue scrolling until
they are displayed. Perhaps this has something to do with the Internal
Error problem.

Would extra RAM help with this?

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson