Internal Error

Bodvar Bjorgvinsson bodvar at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 03:08:56 PST 2008

On Thu, Feb 7, 2008 at 10:57 AM, Shmuel Wolfson <sbw at actcom.com> wrote:
> I'm using FM Version 7.2b128. There are some Corel embedded graphics
>  which takes 5-10 seconds to display.

Corel? Not EPS or TIFF exported? I did not think that FM was able to
display original Corel format. But it is a known disadvantage with FM
how long it takes to display some graphic. That, however, has nothing
to do with the internal error per se.

>                                                          When I'm scrolling through the
>  document and I encounter one of them, I can't continue scrolling until
>  they are displayed. Perhaps this has something to do with the Internal
>  Error problem.
>
>  Would extra RAM help with this?

Extra ram would possibly help here, I cannot say for sure, though.

Your internal error messages, when do they appear? When scrolling
through the document or when printing? If it happens when you are
scrolling, that might indicate a bad image (the error would show
approximately in the same spot in the document).

Bodvar