PDF email links

Robert.Werner at appsense.com Robert.Werner at appsense.com
Fri Feb 8 09:05:24 PST 2008

I had thought that Framemaker supported hypertext markers that allow
tyou to create links for PDFs which launch a new email in the email
application and prepopulate the address and subject line.

However, I can't seem to remember how its done or find any reference to
it in the documentation either (Frame 7.2)

Is this possible and what is the format?

Is there a way to populate the subject line with context relevant
information, such as the current topic title?

Thanks in advance

Robert Werner

AppSense provides user environment management solutions that personalize and optimize virtual and physical user
environments.  Whether delivered via Citrix, Terminal Server, Virtual Desktops, Streaming, Blade PCs or physical
desktops, AppSense solutions ensure consistent, contextual and responsive environments to all users all the time.
Find out more by visiting us at www.appsense.com.

CONFIDENTIAL: The contents of this email and any attachments may be confidential. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only.
If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person or make
any copies. AppSense monitors communications. AppSense Limited is Registered in the United Kingdom, Registration Number 3873980.
Registered Address: 3200 Daresbury Park, Daresbury, Warrington, Cheshire, United Kingdom, WA4 4BU