Great News! Formatted index marker bug in FM8 fixed

Tina Ricks kristina.ricks at verizon.net
Fri Feb 8 11:33:15 PST 2008

Hi all,

Just got off the phone with Adobe support, and the great news is that my bug
with index markers appears to be fixed. I just installed the 8.0p273 patch
(came out about 3 days ago).

The issue is index markers formatted with character formats occasionally
"stack up" incorrectly or disappear altogether.  The fix (before) was just
to remove all formatting from the markers.

I installed the patch, formatted some particularly difficult index markers
which always caused the bug before, and voila! My index entries are
formatted correctly. Life is good.

Tina Ricks

Editor

Trial Guides